Z-Tech Series 2A Head and Neck RestraintZ-Tech Series 2A Head and Neck Restraint. Super Lightweight and Comfortable.
The new Series 2A has new features never seen before in the Head and Neck Restraint market. These new Patent Pending Features include:
Advanced Axis Adjustment allows you to adjust shoulder width, arm angle and arm width. Fits different body shapes and sizes and adjusts to different race seats.
- Super Lightweight at approximately 900 grams.
- Extremely Comfortable feels like you have nothing on.
- Dual Compound Frame Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the shoulder frame offering leading structural characteristics. Arms made with a Modified Alloy material give the device a dampening characteristic in a crash. The two materials work together offering excellent performance.
- Stainless Steel Hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength to provide long lasting strength.
- Kevlar Webbing Single Point Tether connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use.
- 02 Spring Clip Quick Connect makes it even easier to disconnect the device from the helmet.
- Belt Channel with Wings accepts 2” or 3” belts.
- Replaceable Padding is easy to clean and/or replace for continued comfort.
- Helmet Hardware needed is included to connect to helmet.
- SFI 38.1 Certified
How to Set Up the Z-Tech Series 2A
* January Special - Free Ground Shipping where available in Canada and the Contiguous U.S. - Ask us for delays.
$ 384.95 CAD 430.00