RACEQUIP YOUTH CAMLOCK 5PT HARNESS SET5 Point, CamLoc Harness System, SFI 16.2, Pull Up Adjust, Bolt-On / Wrap Around, Individual Harness, Jr Dragster / Quarter Midget, Kit
RaceQuip’s Jr. Dragster / Quarter Midget 5-Point Camlock Harness System features twin individual shoulder belts and has an SFI 16.2 Rating. The lightweight aluminum alloy cam buckle provides precise spring pressure for a positive feel when rotating the lever to the 45 degree (right or left) unlatch movement. This motorsports seat belt system also has a "pull-up" lap belt design which means you pull the lap belt ends toward the cam buckle to tighten the belts. The camlock buckle stays attached to the crotch strap so it is out of the way when not in use. This auto racing harness is manufactured using premium 2" polyester webbing with rounded edges, and double-adjustable hardware ends to ease installation. Mounting is either wrap around or bolt-in and the harness set comes with drop-forged steel 3 bar slide and bolt on hardware ends. Shoulders adjust from 15" to 40" and lap belt adjusts from 22" to 60". Not for adult use in a full-size racecar. NOTE: RaceQuip motorsports harness sets and seat belts are NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS 209/302 certified for on highway use. They are only to be used in racing vehicles off public streets and highways. All racing harness sets are designed to be mounted in a race vehicle to a roll cage or harness bar.
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for on Highway Use
- Premium 2"Â Polyester Webbing
- PullÂ Up Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Strap
- 2" Hardware Ends Installed
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Drop-Forged Steel Hardware
- Shoulders Adjust from 15" to 40"
- Lap Belt Adjusts 22" to 60"
- Twin Individual Shoulder Belts
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Cam Buckle
- Wide Engagement Cone For Easy Snap In
- Precise Spring Pressure for a Positive Feel