Z-Tech Series 4A SFI 38.1Z-Tech Series 4A Head and Neck Restraint. Super Lightweight and Comfortable.
The new Series 4A has new features never seen before in the Head and Neck Restraint market. These new Patent Pending features include:
- Advanced Axis Adjustment allows you to adjust shoulder width, arm angle and arm width. Fits different body shapes and sizes and adjusts to different race seats.
- Super Lightweight at approximately 925 grams.
- Extremely Comfortable feels like you have nothing on.
- Dual Compound Frame Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the shoulder frame offering leading structural characteristics. Arms made with a Modified Alloy material give the device a dampening characteristic in a crash. The two materials work together offering excellent performance.
- Stainless Steel Hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength to provide long lasting strength.
- Kevlar Webbing Tether connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use.
- Spring Clip Quick Connect allows easy connect/removal from helmet with one hand. Red thumb tabs provide easy grip.
- Belt Channel with Wings accepts 2” or 3” belts.
- Replaceable Padding is easy to clean and/or replace for continued comfort.
- Helmet Hardware needed is included to connect to helmet.
- SFI 38.1 Certified
$ 499.95 CAD 549.00